This yuletide season, rejoice in the festivities at Hilton Singapore with an exclusive line-up of merry feasts and festive goodies, all set to conclude the year with a touch of conviviality. From November 21 to December 31, 2019, begin the jolly celebrations with artisanal yule logs and gourmet roasts from D9 Festive Deli followed by a selection of curated festive menus at Opus Bar & Grill or the newly Michelin-Plated il Cielo. Bask in the holiday feasting spirits and celebratory gatherings with a series of hearty pop-up buffets and extravagant Christmas Day champagne brunch.
- Flame-grilled Specialties and Celebratory Semi-Buffets at Opus Bar & Grill
Wine and dine at one of the top ten best steakhouses as listed on TripAdvisor Singapore with a selection of premium steaks from U.S. and Australia. Diners can look forward to masterfully grilled seafood and steaks on the open-flame grill and top it up with special wine packages. Exclusively on Christmas and New Year’s Eve, organize get-togethers with a semi-buffet featuring a choice from six main courses including specialties of slow-cooked smoked Australian Wagyu short ribs, basil-crusted black cod and turkey roulade stuffed with cranberry and brie. Complementing the main course is an unlimited spread of premium seafood-on-ice, fresh oysters, gourmet appetizers and sweet treats from the six-metre long D9 dessert showcase.
Opus Festive Specials, December 1 to 31
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Semi-Buffet Dinner, 24 and 31 December
Priced from $98 per person | $148 per person with free flow of Taittinger Champagne
- Steak and Wine Package, 1 to 30 December*
- Sharing steaks from 1.2kg at $138, top up $15 per person to enjoy two hours of free flow wines (Sunday to Thursday) and 50 percent off selected wine by the bottle (Friday and Saturday). *Not valid on 24 and 31 December.
- Italian Sky Dining at il Cielo Michelin Plate Restaurant
Take the year-end celebratory dinners up a notch at il Cielo, newly minted 2019 Michelin-Plate rooftop Italian restaurant. Set on the hotel’s rooftop level 24, enjoy an elevated festive dining experience with scenic city views and tasting menus using flown-in seasonal Italian and Japanese ingredients curated by resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki. Some of the highlight creations include Linguine alla Carbonara di Mare; al dente linguine with fresh cod tripe, sea urchin, ikura (salmon roe), thinly sliced Sardinia bottarga and Tarako (pollock roe), Ravioli di Lasagna; ravioli stuffed with premium Miyazaki A4-grade Wagyu ragout, creamy béchamel espuma, zesty tomato powder and freshly shaved winter black truffle, and Grigliato di Lingua di Manzo; roasted seasonal Japanese Hamachi (yellow tail) with milt topped with aromatic sanshō pepper, Marsala wine sauce and smoked daikon (white radish) cream cheese.
il Cielo Festive Tasting Menus, December 1 to 31
- Seasonal Festive Menu, December, 1 to 30
From 4-course at $138 per person. Not valid on December 23, 24 and 31.
- 5-course Christmas and New Year’s Eve Menu, December, 23, 24 and 31
$158 per person
Bask in the good tidings and pamper loved ones with an elaborate brunch feast featuring eight live stations, a seasonal cheese room with over 30 European cheeses and the impressive six-metre long showcase of artisanal festive desserts from D9 Cakery. The spread is perfect for all ages with unmissable highlights of an ocean-fresh seafood and oyster bar, hearty festive carvings of Moroccan spice roasted turkey, baked Virginia ham as well as gastronomic gourmet live stations of Boston lobster claw and scallop strozzapreti pasta, gingerbread topped with foie gras and pear vanilla confit, and more. The little ones will be spoilt for choices with more than 30 festive desserts and log cakes as well as live stations of Santa’ s’mores bar and a create-your-own gelato Popsicle station. Clink a toast with the glasses and toast to yet another remarkable year with free flow wines and Taittinger Champagne.
- Christmas Day Brunch, December 25 | Two Seatings – 10:30a.m. and 1p.m.
From $108 per person | $158 per person with free flow of Taittinger Champagne
From $54 per child aged between 5 to 12 years old
Revel in the convivial gatherings with a series of pop-up buffets throughout the entire month of December. On weekdays from December 9 to 20, reward the office associates for an afternoon treat at the festive pop-up weekday lunch buffet featuring a seafood bar of tiger prawns, black mussels and Pacific clams. Foodies can indulge in rounds of freshly carved turkey at the carving station, marvel at the a variety of international cuisines and à la minute gourmet specialties as well as the dessert bar of artisanal log cakes, homemade Christmas stollen, pumpkin pie, caramel chocolate fountain and more.
On Saturdays, assemble the family or girlfriends for an indulgent Saturday afternoon high tea buffet with over 40 local and international specialties as well as free flow of limited edition festive desserts decked on the six-metre long showcase at D9 Cakery. Some of the top picks include stone-hearth oven-baked pizzas, roasted turkey, slow-roasted Wagyu slider, and black forest ham and cheese croissant. Locals will love the à la minute local delights featuring ‘nasi lemak’ rice with anchovies, fried egg and chicken wing, wok-fried ’mee goreng’, grilled chicken and lamb satay. Accompany the limitless servings of festive log cakes, cheesecakes, macarons and pralines with free flow of coffee and more than ten types of premium TWG teas.
- Hilton Weekday Festive Lunch Buffet, December, 9 to 20 | Noon to 2:30pm
From Monday to Friday at Opus Restaurant, priced at $55 per person*
*Exclusive ‘Pay 2, Dine 3’ deal for Citi cardmembers
- D9 Saturday Festive High Tea Buffet, 1 to 29 December | Noon to 3pm
Every Saturday, price from $48 per person with free flow of TWG Teas and coffee*
*Exclusive ‘50% off every 2nd diner’ offer for Citi cardmembers
- D9 Festive Deli, November 21 to December 26
Enliven the celebratory parties and gatherings with a selection of takeaway gourmet carvings including the traditional must-haves of roasted turkey with chestnut stuffing, honey-glazed ham and the newest addition of Opus’ signature cut of Rangers Valley Wagyu Tomahawk steak that is 360 days grain-fed with a marble score 5.
Surprise the party with a delightful array of artisanal homemade creations featuring single sliced cakes of Christmas Nutcracker; resembling a toy soldier’s uniform with a bright red glaze and gold buttons unveiling layers of caramelized banana and nutty hazelnut sponge, and Reindeer; a kids’ winner with adorable antlers and a bright red nose with aromatic thyme dacquoise, crunchy feuilletine and yoghurt mousse. Festive celebrations are incomplete without a collection of four new exclusively printed yule logs:
- Earl Grey Tea and Mango Passion Fruit: A kaleidoscope printed log cake unravels a fruity blend of fragrant mango tea mousse with tangy passion fruit gelée and fluffy egg sponge infused with Earl Grey tea.
- Dark Chocolate: A perfect choice for the chocolate lovers with a rich 68% Valrhona Nyangbo dark chocolate crémeux between layers of cacao rolls and crunchy
- Avocado Gula Melaka: A whimsical candy cane alike log cake takes on strips of pastel green and pink colors with a baked palm sugar roll blended with organic avocado mousse and crunchy Opalys white chocolate pearls.
- Hilton Signature Cheesecake: an all-time favorite and time-honored recipe of rich and velvety 100% Philadelphia cream cheese with short crust.
For Reservations, visit hiltonsingaporerestaurants.com or:
- Opus Bar & Grill: Call +65 6730 3390 or email Opus@hilton.com.
- il Cielo: Call +65 6730 3395 or email ilCielo@hilton.com.
- D9 Saturday High Tea Buffet: Call +65 6730 3392 or email D9Cakery@hilton.com.
- Hilton Festive Weekday Pop-up Lunch Buffet and Christmas Day Brunch:
Call +65 6730 3390 or email email@example.com.
All prices printed herein are subject to seven percent GST and 10 percent service charge.