ENTERTAINMENT AT HOME
T5m Wired Earphones ($109)
This earphones provide true control, unrivaled value, True Comfort™ design, sound quality and reliability. The T5 Wired earphones work with any device and control music and calls with all-new miniature aluminum single button-remote with braided fabric cabling. It is available in black and white. With What Hi-Fi giving this a 5-star rating, you know these earphones have got to be good.
The patented oval-shaped eartips stay put in your ears, and the earbuds aren’t bulky either. In an age of wireless, what we love most is the convenience that comes with wired earphones. Forgot you had a meeting coming up in 3 minutes? Just grab them, plug them in, and you’re good to go. No risk of any last minute panic when your wireless earphones refuse to pair.
T5 True Wireless Earphones ($349)
We won’t talk about the battery life or comfort here, because everyone knows that about the T5 True Wireless already. What we like about the T5 True Wireless is its handy advanced call button control. Ever been in a situation where you’re trying to have a call at home but find yourself being interrupted by family members all the time? To mute yourself on calls, it’s simple with the T5 True Wireless:
– When using both earphones: Simply press the Klipsch logo button on the left earphone one time.
– When using one earphone: Press the Klipsch logo button once on that earphone.
– You will hear a tone every five seconds to remind you that you are muted.
– To unmute: Follow the same procedure as you did to mute.
Want to end the call? Just double-press that same button.
Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Over-ears (S$369)
For those on long conference calls, over-ears can be another option.
The Monitor Over-ears embodies the power and strength that is Marshall in a headphone, with hi-fi prowess and studio quality sound. The F.T.F. system allows for sound customisation and the extra 3.5 mm socket lets you share your music. When you’re done, fold ‘em up and stow them away in the canvas carrying pouch.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- DRIVER SENSITIVITY
- 96 dB SPL
- DRIVER TYPE
- DRIVER IMPEDANCE
- 28 Ω
- 40 mm
- PLAY TIME
- 30 + hours (at medium volume)
- CHARGING TIME
- 3 hours to full recharge
- MICROPHONE & REMOTE
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY
- 5 mm Input
- 271 g
- 56 oz
SPORTS AT HOME
Portable Heritage Groove
While it is the season to avoid crowds and you may opt to give the gym a miss, keeping fit and healthy is never more a priority than now. Here comes the portable Heritage Groove that you can bring to any room to start your own workout. Investing in this also means you’ll always have a good portable speaker ready for all your travels and barbecues with friends. Equipped with one microphone for hands-free calling, Bluetooth® wireless technology and an 8-hour battery life, the Heritage Groove is the perfect company for your calls.
Adidas FWD-01 Sport In-Ear (S$249)
For those who prefer their music close to the ears and treasure complete listening privacy, in-ears for sports is a great option.
Adidas’ just-launched headphones, combine cutting-edge tech with design credentials and pure sports performance. Co-created by athletes, the in-ears is ergonomic, minimalist and versatile for sports and everyday use.
The FWD-O1 features:•
- Superior sound: Up to 16-hours playtimewith auto-pause, passive transparencyand super-fast USB-C charging
- Made to measure: Interchangeable ear tips and wings for a perfect fit
- No sweat: IPX4 rated sweat proof
- Seamless: Knitted, tangle freecord with easy-to-use controls
- Always ready: Magnetic earbuds for round-the-neck storage
- Quick control: Easy-to-access control buttons allow for full controlof all basic aspects of the headphones
Look out for the review once we get our hands on it