Revitalise your beauty ritual with Givenchy Beauty, with its newest skincare line, Skin Perfecto; its new couture marbled liquid balms, Rose Perfecto; and the new refreshing women’s fragrance: Irresistible Eau de Toilette Fraiche.
Available at all Sephora stores and online, and at Takashimaya Department Store, discover Givenchy Beauty’s latest beauty essentials in the season of self-care below.
Backed by targeted research, the House’s new skincare line, Skin Perfecto, features an efficacious blend of natural origin vitamin blend complex with Pink Pomelo Extract, Pink Pepper Extract and Stabilised Vitamin C to help boost cellular energy at the heart of the skin.
SKIN PERFECTO RANGE
Experience a sensory experience and achieve an even more luminous complexion that radiates a fresh rosy glow from within, with each use of the Skin Perfecto’s energising routine:
· Skin Glow Priming Lotion ($71) – Formulated with the Vitamin Blend Complex, AHA and 96% natural origin ingredients, the lotion offers a gentle exfoliating effect to visibly smooth skin texture and tighten pores
· Vitamin Blend Glow Serum ($112) – Uniting the Vitamin Blend Complex, hyaluronic acid and Vitamins to guarantee 24 hours of continuous hydration and healthy glow
· Radiance Reviver Emulsion ($103) – Suitable for daytime use, the emulsion offers optimal hydration to give the skin a natural and illuminating glow
· Compact Cream ($86) – With SPF 15 PA+, reduce the signs of fatigue while staying hydrated with the creamy compact texture’s marbled powder pink and white tones to blend and give a smoother and even skin
ROSE PERFECTO LIQUID BALM RANGE
A new must-have lip-product from Givenchy Beauty, the Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm ($54) is infused with a skincare elixir to nourish, hydrate and protect the lips from the very first application.
Housed in a recyclable glass bottle – the first for the House’s lip balm range, the Rose Perfecto Liquid Balms is available in six ultra-luminous marbled shades to give a touch of glossy colour on the lips. The Rose Perfecto Liquid Balms also include for main elements from the Skin Perfecto Range:
· Wild Pink Pepper: Responsibly harvested on Réunion Island using a solvent-free extraction, Wild Pink Pepper is rich in omega-6 fatty acids which aids to restore and maintain the quality of hydrolipidic film of the epidermis.
· Shea Butter: With its filmogenic action to help retain water in the epidermis, Shea Butter helps to nourish and prevent the lips from dehydrating.
· Hyaluronic Acid: Attracting hydration to the lips, Hyaluronic Acid giving an immediate plumping effect and helps to smooth the lips.
· Vitamin C Derivative: Aids to stimulate collagen synthesis, Vitamin C Derivative helps to improve the natural curve of the lips.
Designed exclusively for Givenchy, and for the first time in the world of makeup, the cap of the Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm is also made from cacti – an alternative to animal leather. In addition, the farms where the cactus is grown are traced and monitored through social and environmental audits, using farming methods and are USDA-certified.
IRRESISTIBLE EAU DE TOILETTE FRAICHE
Complete your get-ready ritual with a spritz of Givenchy Beauty’s Irresistible Eau de Toilette Fraiche – which comes available in three sizes: 30ML ($95), 50ML ($136) and 80ML ($160). A compendium of pure seduction and electrifyingly vitality, the new women fragrance was crafted by Fanny Bal, Anne Flipo and Dominique Ropion.
With three key notes of Damascena Rose, Pink Peppercorn, Virginia Cedarwood, the new Irresistible Eau de Toilette Fraiche unveils a spontaneous femininity that arouses the senses with its floral spicy musky fragrance.
Assuring the signature and unique olfactory quality with the finest ingredients, two key notes of the fragrance have responsibly sourced as part of Givenchy Parfums’ commitment to limiting its impact on the environment:
· Damascena Rose has been harvested in partnership with 26 villages to select the ideal plots in Turkey which minimises impact on the environment while ensuring respectful working conditions for the local people.
· Rose Water has been upcycled to transcribe the scent of freshly cut flowers.
In addition, the bottle of Irresistible Eau de Toilette Fraiche is also the first in the Irresistible line to contain 11% post-consumer recycled glass and carries the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (EPV) label – which rewards excellence and expertise in bottle manufacturing. Meanwhile, the perfume’s packaging also uses cardboard whose fibres have been sourced from responsibly managed FSCTM-certified forests and other controlled origins to assure that its materials provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
FREE GOODIES UP FOR GRABS
From now until 30 June, the first 50 customers who flash a post of their #IRRESISTIBLEisUS dance challenge at Givenchy Beauty’s Takashimaya Counter will also be able to redeem a COMPLIMENTARY Irresistible Sampling Kit! Consisting of two vials of the Irresistible Eau de Toilette Fraiche as well as a limited-time Givenchy Beauty Irresistible bracelet charm, be among the first in Singapore to join in the fun TikTok dance and redeem your Irresistible Sampling Kit today!