In conjunction with Opus Bar & Grill’s fifth birthday, the Hotel is offering foodies a double celebration package with a stay and showstopper premium sharing steak dinner experience
Staycation is always great for a quick re-charge with friends and family without the hassle of travelling. This March, Hilton Singapore is elevating the experience offering foodies a ‘Steak-Cation’ Celebration package in conjunction with Opus Bar & Grill’s fifth birthday.
The Steak-Cation Celebration Package starts from $320 per night and is available from March 1 to June 30, 2020, including the following benefits:
- Stay in a Deluxe Room category for up to two adults. Children aged 16 years and below stay for free in the same room for up to two children.
- Complimentary two-tier upgrade to Premium Room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary premium WiFi.
- Opus premium sharing steak dinner experience for two persons is inclusive of two-hour free flow wine. Recognized as one of the top 10 steakhouses in Singapore on TripAdvisor, diners can look forward to choices of Opus premium sharing steaks highlighting:
- Signature one-kilogram U.S. Black Angus bone-in rib eye, dry-aged, marble score four;
- Wagyu and lobster of 500 gram Australian Wagyu sirloin and Marine Stewardship Council-certified Boston lobster;
- One-kilogram whiskey-aged Rangers Valley Wagyu Tomahawk, 360 days grain-fed, marble score five.
- Guaranteed early check-in at noon and late check-out until 3p.m.
- 50 per cent off 60-minute body massage treatment.
Opus Signature one-kilogram whiskey-aged Rangers Valley Wagyu Tomahawk
The Steak-Cation Celebration Package is not valid in conjunction with any other offers and promotions. Full non-refundable pre-payment is required upon booking and unused benefits are non-transferable and cannot be cashed upon check-out. The rate quoted is in Singapore dollars, subject to ten per cent service charge and prevailing government tax.