LuxeSTYLE by Maxi-Cash has curated about 600 timepieces from around the world, worth an estimated total value of more than S$5 million, to be showcased at Singapore’s first largest pre-loved timepiece festival, FACES OF TIME. Catering to the growing pre-loved market for luxury timepieces here, new and seasoned watch collectors can expect a plethora of limited edition, rare and highly sought-after watch models now available for sale or auction at the three-day timepiece festival from 28 to 30 September.
To be held at Suntec Convention Centre, Level 2, Crescent 2, visitors can view the special exhibit which examines the evolution of timekeeping with displays of iconic timepieces that continue to hold modern-day appeal for their exquisite craftsmanship, or better appreciate the art of watchmaking where LuxeSTYLE’s skilled watch technicians will take apart complications for visitors to view the intricate parts that make a watch.
Seasoned watch collectors should look out for vintage, discontinued and limited edition pieces available to score a steal to add to their own collection.
For those new to horology and timepiece investment, Tom Chng, founder of Singapore’s first full-fledged horological community, the Singapore Watch Club, will be present to share his tips and perspectives on starting a watch collection.
“Hosting the first pre-loved timepiece showcase here in Singapore was apparent for us when we saw a strong demand and increasing interest about luxury timepieces here,” says Mr. Ng Leok Cheng, CEO of Maxi-Cash. “To ensure customers maximise the value of their luxury buys, we often encounter questions about make, brands and models of watches. Hence, we thought such a platform would allow watch collectors to share their expertise and knowledge with others here.”
Some highlights visitors can look forward to at FACES OF TIME include:
- VINTAGE SHOWCASE – Limited edition, rare and vintage pieces including discontinued favourites such as the Ulysee Nardin Complication circa 1950s and the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 will be on showcase for watch lovers to examine or bid to own one.
- TIME: UNCOVER THE EVOLUTION – Catering to the growing interest of watches here, specially developed exhibits for this festival will tell the story of time and its history from 14th century when clocks were first used to tell time before miniature timepieces were invented.
- WATCH WORKS – Have you seen how intricate the pieces of a watch are? Watch live demonstrations as LuxeSTYLE’s skilled technicians examine and inspect watches for authenticity and maintenance, a job that requires hours of focused concentration to ensure no parts go missing.
- EXPERT PERSPECTIVES – In collaboration with Singapore Watch Club, its founder, passionate watch aficionado, Tom Chng, will be sharing his insights and perspectives on investing and collecting watches for those looking to start their own collection.
- COLLECTORS AUCTION – Nine highly-sought after watches from the curated collection will be made available for bidding only through the daily auctions held on each day of the fest. Auctions will start from S$1,500 and will close at 8pm each day. Prior to the fest, another three selected watches will also be made available for an online silent auction starting from 8 Sep. To view the auction items and place your bid, visit www.maxi-cash.com/facesoftime.
FACES OF TIME is free for public to attend and can expect discounts of up to 30% off timepieces and up to 57% off luxury bags and branded jewellery showcased at the festival. To find out more about FACES OF TIME, please visit: www.maxi-cash.com/facesoftime.
|Event Name:||FACES OF TIME|
|Date:||28 to 30 September (Fri-Sun)|
|Time:||10.30am to 10pm|
|Venue:||Suntec Convention Centre
Level 2, Crescent 2
Nearest MRT Station: Esplanade (CC3)
|Event Synopsis:||Discover a world of exceptional timepieces at Singapore’s first watch festival. From rare collectibles to the most coveted watches of our time, about 600 timepieces will be available for sale or auction. To find out more about featured items available, please visit www.maxi-cash.com/facesoftime
Promotions during FACES of TIME:
▪ RSVP at http://www.maxi-cash.com.sg/facesoftime for a $50 voucher redeemable with a minimum spend of $2,000 on timepieces during the festival.
▪ Complimentary watch battery replacement service for the first 100 watches each day with no minimum spend. Limited to watch brands Bvlgari, Cartier, Franck Muller, Omega and Tag Heuer.
▪ Instant-win Lucky Dip with prizes worth more than $15,000 with any purchase of timepieces on a first-come-first-serve basis.
▪ Free LeGold Agogo 1 gram 999 Gold Bar (worth $148) with $5,000 spend. Limited to 200 pieces on a first-come-first-serve basis.
▪ SAFRA Card Members receive $58 off any timepiece purchase with a minimum spend of $2,000. Please produce your card when making purchase.
Visitors who RSVP will receive an S$50 voucher redeemable with a minimum spend of $2,000 on timepieces during the festival.
Hashtag: #luxestylesg #maxicashsg