A mega tradeshow synonymous with the food and hospitality industry in Asia and beyond, Food&HotelAsia (FHA) has but a humble beginning at a hotel’s carpark back in 1978. Through 40 years of years of evolvement, FHA has grown tremendously in tandem with Asia’s food and hospitality industry, and has earned itself a reputation as the most comprehensive premier international food and hospitality trade show in the region.
This biennial event has proved to stay relevant to the Asian markets’ needs. To cater to the diverse needs of its food and hospitality industry, FHA offers an extensive assortment of products and services
From innovative food ingredients, Halal food and beverages, speciality coffee equipment and accessories, unique tea blends, the latest bakery equipment, the most stylish of tableware and furnishing, to disruptive technology for backend foodservice or for frontend guest experiences and many more, FHA caters to your every business needs!
FHA will return from 24 – 27 April 2018 and will occupy 119,500sqm of exhibition area at both Singapore Expo and Suntec Singapore.
FHA2018 at a glance
- 119,500sqm of exhibition area
- 4,000 international exhibitors from over 70 countries/regions
- 68 international group pavilions
- 78,000 trade attendees from over 100 countries/regions
- Tens of thousands of product offerings
- 6 specialised sector’s
- World-class competitions and fringe activities
- Top-notch conferences, seminars and masterclasses
- Held alongside ProWine ASIA 2018