The year is fast drawing to a close, and Blackwattle, Bayswater Kitchen, Publico Ristorante, LuLu’s Lounge and Bang Bang are pulling out all of the stops with dynamic New Year’s Eve plans to ensure that Singapore begins 2018 in style. Each offers something a little different – from elevated clubbing experiences to laid-back waterside dining.
To celebrate their first New Year’s Eve and in line with Blackwattle’s definition of elevated comfort dining, Head Chef Joeri Timmermans has curated a distinctive NYE menu. The evening promises to be a sleek, unpretentious occasion in an intimate atmosphere.
- NYE set menu (S$150) features snacks and 6 courses with an optional beverage pairing (S$115)
- For bookings: www.bit.ly/blackwattlenye
- Bayswater Kitchen
Laidback vibes are combined with excellent, fresh seafood at Bayswater Kitchen, who have curated an exclusive New Year’s Eve set dinner with the finest ingredients from land and sea. Adding a spectacular end to the New Year’s Eve experience, the yearly Mount Faber fireworks can be viewed from the restaurant for a remarkable start of the new year.
- NYE set menu (S$118) features 5 courses
- For bookings: www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/restaurant/bayswater-kitchen
- Publico Ristorante
Bringing contemporary Italian cuisine to The Quayside since November 2017, Publico Ristorante is organising Saluté 2018 – a Dolce Vita Countdown Production. With a DJ and live entertainment throughout the evening, diners can expect a spectacular night full of Italian glamour.
- NYE 6 course set dinner menu (S$128)
- For bookings: https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/restaurant/publico-ristorante
- LuLu’s Lounge
Singapore’s most daring late-night lounge, Lulu’s, will be hosting its first New Year’s Eve soiree: The Scarlet Affaire – an extravagant and evocative lineup of debauchery. Fiery cocktails, live music, seductive performances and an energetic countdown to New Year will carry Singapore’s ‘It Crowd’ into 2018 in excess and style with an immersive entertainment programme. Guests who arrive before midnight will receive a glass of Moet Rosé.
- Online pre-sale tickets S$45 and at the door S$50
- For bookings: https://lulunye.peatix.com/
- Bang Bang
DJ 4KORNERS – the award-winning performer regarded as one of Canada’s top DJs, will be taking time away from his rigorous international schedule to bring a night of reckless abandonment to Singapore – exclusively entertaining Bang Bang’s revellers on their journey to 2018. The NYE BASH promises to elevate the Bang Bang experience to a new level of crazy, with live DJ performances, a countdown to the New Year Midnight Confetti Drop, and complimentary party favours for all Bangers.
- Online pre-sale tickets S$40 (one drink included) and at the door S$45 (no drink included)
- For bookings: https://bangbangnye.peatix.com/