Gourmet cuisine, premium champagne, exclusive signature cocktails, world-class theatrical cabaret and top international DJs highlight two-night “Feast For All Senses” to celebrate a decade of Formula 1(™) night racing in Singapore.
For two nights only of the highly anticipated 2017 Formula 1 Grand Prix, Boudoir Blanc takes over the iconic heritage conservation site The Clifford Pier with its all-new, seductively glamorous Grand Prix Season Singapore (GPSS) party and multi-sensorial post-race hospitality experience. These two nights of trackside decadence is the first after-party in Singapore Grand Prix’s 10-year history to take place on the waterfront with sweeping panoramic views of Marina Bay, as created and organized by luxury lifestyle creative agency Imaginoire’s Founding Director, Jeannette Tan.
Each night at Boudoir Blanc will feature a fantastical and surrealistic entertainment theme –‘Fantasy Land’ on Saturday 16 September and ‘Twilight Zone’ on Sunday 17 September.
From 10pm onwards, guests will be immersed in Boudoir Blanc’s sophisticated creative adult playground, enthralled by the tastes and scents of The Clifford Pier’s signature Asian and Western culinary delights while theatrical cabaret and cirque-themed entertainment thrill guests beyond their wildest imagination. Official champagne Taittinger, official beer Peroni, official tequila Codigo 1530 and other premium spirits will flow alongside a selection of exquisite craft cocktails served up at Boudoir Blanc’s specialty pop-up bars by Maison Ikkoku (featuring Ethan Leslie Leong) and also new private members’ club 1880. Signature Boudoir Blanc cocktails will also be exclusively created using official vodka Grey Goose.
Boudoir Blanc’s pop-up venue at The Fullerton Bay Hotel is undoubtedly one of the most prime and easily accessible trackside locations for the Singapore Grand Prix weekend, especially since it is situated right next to Gate 6 of the Circuit Park within Zone 4 and also within close walking proximity from the Padang concerts (featuring Calvin Harris, Ariana Grande & The Chainsmokers).
Experiential. Multi-Sensorial. Sensational.
Guests of Boudoir Blanc can expect edgy, unique and boundary-pushing world-class
entertainment, for which Imaginoire is renowned and which Singapore has never been seen before.
Among the highlights:
▪ Boudoir Blanc sees the Singapore performance debut of ex-Moulin Rouge burlesque royalty Fallon Dee (currently starring in Le Bouge Neon in the UK), who has previously performed alongside music legends Kylie Minogue, Justin Timberlake and Elton John.
▪ From The Box NYC and London, the vivacious Acantha Lang returns to Singapore as Boudoir Blanc’s emcee. The New Orleans-born singer has been described as the rock soul of Janis Joplin crossed with the raw bluesy tones of Tina Turner. Set to release her debut EP soon, this hostess with the mostest will be dazzling Boudoir Blanc’s guests with her own brand of charisma.
▪ Boudoir Blanc will also be featuring a number of world-class cabaret and cirque-style performances from Hong Kong-based entertainment production company Exposure Concepts and also from Official Resort Partner Finolhu Maldives.
▪ Headlining the decks on the final race day is French DJ and tropical house producer KLINGANDE, renowned for his prominent use of the saxophone and violin to accompany his live DJ sets. Klingande’s chart topping hit “Jubel” has attracted over 157 million YouTube views to date and Klingande has played at major international music festivals and club venues including Ultra Music Festival Korea, Tomorrowland and Ushuaia Ibiza.
▪ Other music acts include DJ Erok (Red Bull Racing Team) and Patrick Oliver. Boudoir Blanc will also feature DJ Lead, who will be the resident music artist and entertainment director of the soon to be opened celebrity hip hop club 1OAK Tokyo (opening end Aug 2017).
▪ Boudoir Players, Boudoir Blanc’s brand ambassadors, come out in full force to personify the key traits of what Boudoir Blanc aims to be, in terms of the entire party and of guests attending e.g. dreamer, happy wanderer, thrill-seeker, carpe diem, limitless etc. Each Player has been exclusively chosen and are well-known key figures and influencers in Singapore’s dynamic social scene, and they include (but are not limited to): Hanli Hoefer, Nellie Lim, Sonya Davison, Eva Soh and Ginny Wiluan, as well as Katya Shay, founder and designer of KBella Swimwear that will debut at Boudoir Blanc.
▪ Boudoir Blanc’s bars and drinks programme will be helmed by Kamil Foltan (who runs Indigenous Bartender and Sunday Funday) as supported by Bacardi Martini’s brand ambassador Ricky Paiva and a stellar team of international award-winning rockstar bartenders. Each night will showcase a series of signature Boudoir Blanc cocktails exclusively created to fit each night’s specific entertainment theme ie. Fantasy Land and Twilight Zone.
▪ Each night Boudoir Blanc will also showcase avant garde hair stylings by top stylists from L’Oreal Professional and also a pop-up boudoir experience by Maison Mika.
▪ Boudoir Blanc will also feature state-of-the-art interactive visual light projections by Mi5chief Makers to elevate the party experience at Boudoir Blanc.
Boudoir Blanc Special Limited Offer
Adding a luxury incentive to Boudoir Blanc’s VIP sales from now until 31 August 2017, any customer who purchases either a VIP or Rockstar table or a minimum of 4 VIP passes or 8 Rockstar Passes to Boudoir Blanc, will stand a chance to win an incredible 4-nights villa stay for 2 people (worth US$5,500) at the new Finolhu Maldives resort (www.finolhu.mv), Boudoir Blanc’s Official Resort partner. This stay package is inclusive of sea-plane transfers, daily breakfast and dinner; and is redeemable for stays booked until 20 December 2017.
Imaginoire previously collaborated with Finolhu resort on its 1Oak Maldives pre-launch event in March earlier this year, particularly in bringing its signature world-class entertainment concepts to the Maldives including burlesque performances by Sukki Singapora, a fashion showcase by local Singapore homegrown label Chi Chi Von Tang and an international DJ set by the award winning DJ Ono (from Bangkok Invaders).
Boudoir Blanc Reservations
For all VIP and Rockstar Table and Blanc Suite bookings, interested parties may contact Madame Blanc at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for more information on pricing and availability.
Rockstar and VIP Passes are available to purchase online at http://www.boudoirblanc.vip , with details as follows:
Rockstar Passes: $350++ for Saturday 16 Sept and $500++ for Sun 17 Sept (inclusive of a bottle of champagne or 6 drinks)
VIP Passes: Limited offer pre-sale prices of $650++ for Saturday 16 Sept (U.P. $800++) and S$1100++ for Sun 17 Sept (U.P. $1200) (inclusive of all night free flow Taittinger champagne, Grey Goose vodka and Peroni beer).
For purchases of any VIP Passes or a VIP Table from now until 31 August, one lucky buyer will stand a chance to win an exclusive 4 nights’ luxury villa giveaway prize at Finolhu Maldives from Boudoir Blanc’s Official resort partner.