Goodwood Park Hotel celebrates this magical Mid-Autumn Festival 2017 with its finest masterpieces and unique new creations at The Deli from 23 August (3pm) to 4 October 2017.
Joining the hotel’s line-up of popular fruit-based snowskin mooncakes this year is the intriguing Prickly Pear with Bergamot Snowskin Mooncake. Decked in a blush pink hue, the prickly pear lends a juicy texture and mellow sweetness to the citrusy note from the bergamot, while diced pears add crunch to the refreshing mix.
Fans of Goodwood Park Hotel’s famed king-of-fruits mooncake can look forward to the signature D24 and ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Durian Snowskin Mooncakes that are back by popular demand. Every bite promises delicious fresh pulp of the creamy, rich fruit.
This D24 Durian Snowskin in glowing yellow
This white color snowskin ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Durian Snowskin Mooncakes
Toast to the Mooncake Festival season with the new Apple Cider – a cheery deep-pink version of the fizzy favourite – and Root Beer Snowskin Mooncake – a nostalgic crowd-pleaser with a dash of rum and vanilla beans for a boost!
Honouring the tradition of this joyous occasion, the hotel also presents its handcrafted selection of baked mooncakes that include the White Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk, Lotus Seed Paste with Double Yolks and Assorted Nuts with Ham – all freshly made with no preservatives.
Recommended buys are the Snowskin Combo or Baked Combo which are great as gifts and a perfect way to try the popular flavours available.
Early Bird Offer*
23 August (3pm) to 1 September 2017
- Buy a minimum of 2 boxes to enjoy 25% off.
Terms & Conditions: Only valid for “Purchase-and-Carry” at The Deli. Not valid for pre-orders, for dine-in, or with other promotions. While stocks last.
19 August to 28 September 2017
- Enjoy 15% off all items for online orders only.
9 – 10 September 2017
- Citi, DBS/POSB, OCBC, UOB Credit & Debit Cardmembers enjoy 20% off.
- Buy a minimum of 4 boxes to enjoy 25% off.
Terms & Conditions: Only valid for “Purchase-and-Carry” at The Deli. Not valid for pre-orders, for dine-in, or with other promotions. Discounts are not applicable at Takashimaya and VivoCity mooncake stalls. While stocks last. Not applicable for online orders
23 August (3pm) – 4 October 2017
- Citi, DBS/POSB, OCBC, UOB Credit & Debit Cardmembers enjoy 15% off.
Terms & Conditions: Discounts are not applicable at Takashimaya, VivoCity and Nex mooncake stalls. Not valid for dine-in or with other promotions. While stocks last.
How to Pre-order these Mooncakes:
Click here to view their Mid-Autumn Festival 2017 Brochure.
- Place your orders online at: http://festivepromotions.goodwoodparkhotel.com* (Available from 19 August 2017)
- Print the order form of their Mid-Autumn Festival Brochure, and email to: email@example.com
- Visit The Deli (9am – 9pm daily) for direct purchases and collection of pre-orders.
- Contact the Mooncake Call Centre at: +65 6730 1867 / +65 6730 1868
Operating Hours: 9am – 7pm (Mon – Fri), 9am – 1pm (Sat, Sun & PH)
Last Pre-Order Date: 28 September 2017, 5pm
Terms & Conditions applies ,please refer to their website
Pop by their mooncake Stalls in the following shopping centres:
- Takashimaya B2 Square (31 August – 4 October)
(All discounts not applicable at this stall)
- Chevron House (4 September – 4 October, Mondays – Fridays, excluding Public Holidays)
- VivoCity (5 September – 4 October)
(Only TANGS Cardmembers enjoy 15% off all mooncakes at this stall. No other discounts are applicable.)
- Suntec City (12 September – 4 October)
(Only Robinsons Cardmembers and Suntec Rewards Programme enjoy 15% off all mooncakes at this stall. No other discounts are applicable.)
- Nex (14 September – 4 October)
(Only TANGS Cardmembers enjoy 15% off all mooncakes at this stall.)
- Bugis Junction (18 September – 3 October)
- Junction 8 (18 September – 3 October)
- Lot One (18 September – 3 October)
- Compass One (18 September – 4 October)
- Jurong Point (18 September – 4 October)
- Parkway Parade (18 September – 4 October)
- Tampines Mall (20 September – 3 October)
- Tiong Bahru Plaza (20 September – 4 October)
2017 Singapore Best Mooncakes Collection