It’s buffet galore with a Japanese food corner at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium’s Halal-certified Atrium Restaurant this October! Bringing you the best from the Land of the Rising Sun, here’s a sneek peek of what Atrium Restaurant has to offer:
· Salmon Sashimi & Sushi of the Day
· Niku Jaga (Braised Beef with Vegetables) – Hearty bowl of sliced beef & potatoes braised with savoury and sweet dashi broth. Warning: Kids might ask for a second bowl!
· Tori Katsu Curry (Fried Chicken Cutlet with Japanese Curry) – The ultimate comfort dish with tender chicken coated with panko breadcrumbs and fried to give you the crisp with every bite.
· Yosenabe (Seafood Stew with Leek, Mushrooms & Bonito) – An assortment of ingredients put together in a pot of seasoned broth.
· Cha Soba (Japanese Green Tea Noodles with Soba Sauce) – Cold soba to cool you down on a hot sunny day.
· Yaki Udon – Stir-fried Japanese udon noodles cooked with soy sauce and julienned vegetables.
· Mango Daifuku – Soft mochi stuffed with mango mousse & mango bits. A Japanese dessert that’s tangy and refreshing!
· Matcha Sweet Roll – Green-tea sponge cake rolled with cream.
This special is available from 1 October to 21 November 2021 and they are part of the Halal-certified a la carte buffet that’s prepared and served by fully vaccinated Kitchen & Service Crew. Adults enjoy 50% off buffet at Atrium Restaurant and kids 5 years old and below dine for free with every paying adult.
Mon – Fri: $68++ per adult, $20++ per child (6 – 12 y/o)
Sat – Sun: $74++ per adult, $20++ per child (6 – 12 y/o)
Sun – Thu: $88++ per adult, $25++ per child (6 – 12 y/o)
Fri – Sat: $90++ per adult, $25++ per child (6 – 12 y/o) Dinner Buffet Menu
Children 5 years old and below dine for free with every paying adult. Note: Price listed above for adults are before discount.
For enquiries or reservations, please contact –
Tel: +65 3138 2530
Online Reservations: singaporeatrium.holidayinn.com/AtriumRestaurantReservations