This mother’s day, give mom a choice of buffet at the halal-certified Atrium Restaurant or premium Cantonese set menu at Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant.
XIN CUISINE CHINESE RESTAURANT
Mothers deserve delicate care and it all starts from within. The 6-course meal will allow mom to savour exquisite Cantonese dishes specially curated for mothers who are weary from work or parent duties. Available from 1 to 9 May 2021, at $58++ per person.
Korean BBQ buffets are aplenty, but how about Seafood Pajeon (pancake) and Kimchi Fried Rice? If your mom is a fan of K-dramas on Channel U, this is the time to let her have a taste of the cuisine that frequently appears in her favourite soap operas.
From top left to right: Spicy Chicken Stew, Beef Bulgogi, Kimchi Fried Rice, Spicy Squid in Tteokbokki Sauce, Seafood Pajeon
Adults enjoy 50% off buffet at Atrium Restaurant and kids 5 years old and below dine for free with every paying adult. Best for grandparents and grandchildren!
- Lunch, 12pm – 3pm (Last order: 2:30pm)
- Wed – Sun: $70++ per adult | $20++ per child
- Closed for Lunch on Mondays & Tuesdays till 11 May 2021
- Dinner, 5.30pm – 9.30pm (Last order: 9:00pm)
- Weekdays (Sun – Thu): $80++ per adult | $25++ per child
- Weekends (Fri – Sat): $90++ per adult | $25++ per child
ENQUIRIES & RESERVATIONS
|Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant||Atrium Restaurant|
|Contact||+65 3138 2531||+65 3138 2530|