STAY AND DINE FOR FREE AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, SINGAPORE
Experience an epicurean escapade of gastronomy and comfort with Mandarin Oriental, Singapore in the heart of Marina Bay.
Feast on a mix of luxury accommodations and Master Chef creations as The Mandarin Oriental Shop Singapore presents an enticing array of time limited Epicurean Escapade vouchers, complete with sumptuous breakfast, a selection of crafted three-course set dinners, including 25% discount on Food and Beverage, available for purchase from 10 to 24 October 2020.
Epicurean Escapade offers:
- 40% off WeekdayBest Available Rate from SGD 299 in a Deluxe room or SGD 401 in a City Suite with daily breakfast, three-course set dinner (once per stay), 25% discount on Food and Beverage and late check-out at 6pm
- 40% off Weekend Best Available Rate from SGD359 in a Deluxe room or from
SGD 467 in a City Suite with daily breakfast, three-course set dinner (once per stay), 25% discount on Food and Beverage and late check-out at 6pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices arefor double occupancy, subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- The above offers are valid for new bookings only and subject to availability.
- The redemption periodis from 11 October to 30 December 2020 at Mandarin Oriental, Prior reservations are recommended as blackout dates apply.
- Discounts do not apply to Cherry Garden Weekend Brunch, special Food & Beverage promotions, Teppan-Ya or Morton’s,The Steakhouse.
- Advanced reservations are required. Guest must highlight their purchase order number at the time of reservation. Additional occupant is chargeableas per standard rates.
- Fans of M.O.benefits do not apply with time limited offers.
- Each purchase canonly be used once, unutilised items or lost booking confirmations cannot be refunded or carried forward, or be resold or used for any other event, commercial purposes or with other discounts, privileges and/or promotional offers.
- Prepayment will not be refunded for subsequent cancellations or no-shows.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental,Singapore reserves the right to final interpretation of the terms & conditions.