Clarins is introducing Clarins & Me – a new initiative from the French beauty brand where one can discover personalised skin rituals with Clarins’ team of beauty experts over the phone and in the comfort of one’s own home.
In this month-long Circuit Breaker, Clarins hopes to connect with its community by finding a suitable platform to reach out despite the closure of the physical stores. Clarins & Me is also an excellent way for new customers to find out more about the brand via a free skin consultation over a phone conversation.
About Clarins & Me
- One can pick from 5 easy, do-it-yourself rituals from the beauty menu below, and Clarins beauty experts will teach, coach, and share their skincare knowledge, beauty tips, and address one’s skincare concerns and needs in 20 minutes
- Bookings can be made via the link here, and the Clarins’ operations team will assign the appointments to 15 of their trained Beauty Experts
- Slots run daily from 09 Apr 2020 to 04 May 2020, from 11am to 1pm & 2pm to 8pm; slots are opened weekly depending on the demand for this service
- Clarins & Me beauty consultations are free
- Beauty menu options:
- Glow Skin Essentials – achieve plump and hydrated skin with a healthy glow
- Spa Home Therapy – release inner radiance with the brand’s new Aromaphytocare range of products for comfort and vitality
- Mothers-To-Be Must-Haves – a special regime that aims to nourish the body during and after pregnancy
- Your Personalised Beauty Routine – skin consultation that completes with the solution for problem areas
- Shape-Up Body Contours – ways to eliminate the appearance of stubborn fats and cellulite to achieve a shapelier silhouette