Goodwood Park Hotel’s highly acclaimed Durian Fiesta is back with a new collection and perennial favourites to entice all durian lovers. This year marks the hotel’s 120th anniversary, a momentous year celebrating significant milestones of the grand dame. The annual Durian Fiesta has shaped an outstanding 37 years in the hotel’s passage of time since 1983.
From 14 March to 26 July 2020, all durian enthusiasts can look forward to a splendid 2020 Durian Fiesta repertoire highlighting 7 new durian pastries. The new creations are inspired by the hotel’s illustrious past, a nod to current trends, and anticipation for an exciting future. Each pastry is intricately handcrafted to perfection, flaunting the divine flavours of the ‘King of Fruits’ using the finest D24 and ‘Mao Shan Wang’ durians.
The new creations are:
• D24 Pavlova and D24 Coffee Pavlova – Commemorating the world-famous Russian ballerina, Anna Pavlova, who had given dazzling performances at the hotel in the 1920s.
• D24 Party Squares – A showcase of the fiesta’s most popular flavours, Cream Cheese, Pandan Coconut, Coffee and Chocolate Marquise, from the recent decade.
• D24 Summer Dream – A beautiful jelly cake inspired by the tranquillity of lounging in the sun-drenched lush gardens of Goodwood Park Hotel.
• D24 Nutty Delight – Set to be the next addiction for all durian and peanut butter lovers.
• D24 Galaxy Ice Cream Roll – A firm favourite of durian fanatics since 2011, the D24 Galaxy Ice Cream Roll draws on the hotel’s great anticipation for a bright and starry future.
• D24 Golden Fritter – A crispy warm indulgence that opens up to a chilled and moreish D24 durian heart.
From 2 May to 26 July 2020, the king of kings – ‘Mao Shan Wang’ durian will be making its royal return with the signature ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake ($72 nett, 500 grams) and ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Power Puff ($22.80 nett per piece)
Durian lovers may visit The Deli from 9am to 9pm daily, call (65) 6730 1786 or complete the order form (available at the hotel or at http://www.goodwoodparkhotel.com) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Takeaway orders can also be placed online at http://festivepromotions.goodwoodparkhotel.com. The last order date is 21 July 2020 at 12 noon. All takeaway prices are inclusive of prevailing government taxes and dine-in prices are subjected to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
To celebrate the hotel’s remarkable 120 years, exclusively for the first 12 days of the Durian Fiesta launch – from 14 to 25 March 2020, enjoy 30% off the total bill with a minimum spending of $120nett in a single receipt on selected takeaway of durian pastries at The Deli. Discount is not applicable for D24 and ‘Mao Shan Wang’ durian ice cream tubs. For pre-order, collection must be made by 25 March 2020. Walk-in purchase is welcomed too.
Gourmet Card members will also enjoy 25% off D24 Pavlova and D24 Coffee Pavlova for dinein at Coffee Lounge and L’Espresso for the entire duration of the Durian Fiesta from 14 March to 26 July 2020.