Large corporations and MNCs are waking up to the many benefits of shared office space, yet corporate-sector needs are not being addressed by today’s coworking offers. To respond to this demand, The Work Project is driving corporate interest by evolving traditional coworking concepts. With the launch of MARK, it’s brand new members-only business club, and two new workspace locations at Capital Tower and Asia Square, The Work Project is on course to shake up the shared office landscape.
“Recognizing the benefits of a shared workspace in attracting and retaining their talent, corporations need to stay attuned to the diverse ways that employees of today perform their jobs. However, with most coworking offerings in the market aimed largely at self-employed individuals and start-ups, The Work Project sees an opportunity to offer corporates services more aligned with their needs,” comments Junny Lee, Founder of The Work Project. “From hot and fixed desk options to bespoke configurations, and with the privacy and security that corporates expect, The Work Project’s full suite of amenitized workspaces caters to all segments of today’s knowledge economy – for companies both small and large.”
MARK offers business leaders exclusive access to sophisticated and luxurious environments that take executive gatherings to the next level. It offers members-only access to The Work Project and CapitaLand’s exclusive C-suite community. Created in collaboration with the award-winning design studio HASSELL, MARK has been strategically zoned to deliver members a variety of spaces that a corporate executive may need during, and after, their workday.
After being warmly welcomed by a refined lounge area that is elegantly fitted with the finest range of designer furniture custom-made by Pierre Frey, members will have access to special amenities – from functional private rooms and dedicated boardrooms for business meetings, to more atmospheric spaces for hosting exclusive events and celebrations.
The Work Project has also partnered with extraordinary bar advocates Proof & Co. to deliver a complimentary food, beverage and cocktail programme to elevate the experience. The integrated offering has already proven to be attractive among top talents, with confirmed signups from some of Singapore’s most successful high-level executives and corporate leaders, as well as founders of high-growth startup companies.
Including MARK, The Work Project Capital Tower totals 50,000 square feet of sleek and polished spaces boasting panoramic 360-degree views of the city and island’s landscape. With Steelcase furniture and top-of-the-line technology infrastructure, its Innovation Hub supplies open and customizable venues for workshops, training and conferences of up to 120 people.
The Work Project Asia Square spans over 41,000 square feet and will feature a first-of-its-kind vertical garden landscape by renowned botanist, Patric Blanc, and rotating art installations by Gallery HUUE, which are conducive to inspiration and creativity, productivity and focus, as well as work-life harmony.
The Asia Square location will provide over 500 desks in 80 offices as well as meeting rooms furnished with fittings from Herman Miller.
The two new locations at CapitaLand’s Grade A offices underscore The Work Project’s ambition to transform entire office buildings with the provision of fully amenitized spaces centred around work and social activities for tenants. Lynette Leong, CEO of CapitaLand Commercial said, “As part of CapitaLand’s ‘office of the future’ ecosystem, we are going beyond traditional property management to providing more value-add solutions and community experiences for our office tenants. Our partnership with The Work Project has elevated CapitaLand’s capacity in meeting our office tenants’ growing needs for well-curated flexible spaces. The well-designed and functional MARK business club and the shared working spaces by The Work Project enhance CapitaLand’s core offerings and provide our tenants with excellent additional options where they can work, meet and host events, all while enjoying bespoke experiences and great hospitality. Capital Tower and Asia Square Tower 2 are the first two office buildings in Singapore to embrace core-flex offerings under this strategy. More exciting offerings are in the pipeline.”
Lee added, “We are proud that we are catalyzing the transformation of entire office buildings into vertical communities with beautifully designed spaces that promote creativity, collaboration and shared leadership. With access to our work, meet and host facilities across all locations, The Work Project becomes a place to not only work but also enjoy social connectivity, inspiration and even enrichment.”
The Work Project currently operates award-winning workspaces at five locations in Singapore and Hong Kong, with a combined 180,000 square feet of work, meet and host offerings. It provides members access to a diverse community that includes some of the most successful and influential blue chip corporations, professional services firms and high-growth companies. Find out more at http://www.theworkproject.com.
The Work Project Capital Tower, Singapore
• 35,000 square feet of sleek coworking spaces and serviced offices
• The Innovation Hub is 11,000 square feet of inspirational and technology-driven meeting, project and workshop rooms that can house up to 120 people
• Top-of-the-line technology infrastructure designed to enhance productivity and facilitate collaboration
• Exclusive members-only business club offers all-day food and beverage programming from Proof & Co
The Work Project Asia Square Tower 2, Singapore
• 41,000 square feet of brand new coworking and serviced office
• Over 500 desks in 80 offices featuring top-of-the-range furniture solutions by Herman Miller
• State-of-the-art IT and security infrastructure catered to blue chip corporate standards
• Over 12 Meeting Rooms fitted out with latest audio-visual technology by Cisco and state-of-the-art acoustic privacy by Alpha Acoustics
• First-of-its-kind Vertical Garden landscape by renowned botanist Patrick Blanc and art installation by Gallery HUUE
The Work Project OUE Downtown, Singapore
• 24,000 square feet of award-winning coworking spaces and serviced offices
• Signature meeting rooms and workshop rooms, event space and nursing room
• Full-service gourmet pantry serving top quality barista brew coffee by Omotesando Koffee
The Work Project Bugis, Singapore
• 15,000 square feet of stunning new coworking spaces and serviced offices
• Signature meeting rooms complete with acoustic treatment and state-of-the-art Cisco video conference system
• Free-of-charge individual private rooms for focus work (for full-time members only)
The Work Project Midtown, Hong Kong
• 30,000 square feet of award-winning coworking spaces and serviced offices
• Signature meeting rooms and large event space accommodating up to 100 persons
• Full-service pantry and happy hours