The biggest event of the year has arrived in the form of the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018. From 10th to 14th October this year, Singapore’s iconic Marina Bay Sands’ Expo & Convention Centre will see an incredible brand display spanning more than 8000 square metres of floor space. The event is the first of its kind to be held in the region at this scale. The Audi Brand Experience will include futuristic themes such as an Audi driving show case spotlighting more than 30 cars, as well as the reveal of exciting innovations for the future in the metal. To top it all off, ABES 2018 will see the arrival of the brand’s range of full-size models, namely the Audi A6, A7 Sportback, A8, Q8 and the Audi e-tron, the brand’s first fully-electric SUV. Available via the MBS Box Office, tickets start from S$9 for myAudiworld members and S$14 for public. Admission is free for visitors aged 17 years and below.
Innovation and technology is here now – at the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018
The new Audi A8 is the quintessential flagship of the Audi brand. From its design, to the use of the finest materials, the impeccable level of craftsmanship and the absolute latest in technology that makes it as pleasurable to ride as it is to drive, this is Audi at its finest.
· Newest face of the Q family will debut in the Southeast Asian region in the coming months
· Unites the elegance of a four-door luxury coupe with the practical versatility of a large SUV that can be used for both business and leisure
Audi A7 Sportback
· It has the new style of Gran Turismo, offering systematic digitalization, a dynamic driving experience and a space concept that fulfills a wide range of customer requirements
· Distinctive upstanding front end with a single wide frame and coupe-like silhouette to its sculptural rear end
· Enthralling with the design of a coupé, the comfort of a sedan and the variability of an Avant.
· The eighth generation of its successful full-size sedan and brings numerous innovations from the luxury class to the full-size class.
· Whether in terms of digitalization, comfort or sportiness – the elegantly sculptured Audi A6 is the multitalent in the segment.
· Fresh from its world premiere in San Francisco
· The first all-electric SUV from Audi and it makes its debut here in Singapore.
· It elevates the standard of electric cars with its sleek aesthetics and cutting-edge technologies.
· Production for the Audi e-tron has already begun in Brussels and will be available in this region around the second half of 2019.
There will also be an Audi driving show case where 30 cars will be driven across a 20-metre by 20-metre large LED flooring before a grandstand that sits up to 500 people – similar to a runway show – for visitors to see the cars in action. If watching the cars in action do not suffice, visitors can test-drive the various Audi models at the event itself. A mini Audi driving experience tailor-made for children under 1.2 metres in height is also be available at the event to introduce them to the brand.
Open to ticket holders, attendees who answer the quiz questions correctly will stand to win a brand new Audi A5 Sportback at the grand lucky draw (T&Cs apply).
At the event, visitors can access the digital show guide with more details of the cars on exhibit, showtimes, show offers, e-brochure from demo timings to offers, price list and e-catalogue.
Welcome to the Future: Audi’s vision of the cars of tomorrow
A clear leader in urban mobility and innovator in the tech and motoring space, Audi has integrated the concepts of digitalization, urbanization and sustainability into its latest concept cars featuring autonomous driving technologies and electric mobility. It will be the concept cars’ first-ever appearance in this part of the world, and they represent the ideas that will guide the future of mobility as the region moves towards the era of electrification as the new norm.
· Level 5 Autonomous luxury sedan that embodies the brand’s vision for the future
· Maximum comfort and freedom for the driver and its passengers without compromising on aesthetics and efficiency.
· As Singapore continues to explore a future of self-driving vehicles, the Audi Aicon represents the brand’s vision of premium mobility of tomorrow, for Singapore and beyond.
· Level 4 Autonomous concept car that is highly automated for the future
· Combines its electric drive with Audi Intelligence to create a sports utility vehicle (SUV) coupe that relieves the driver of as many operating inputs as possible while adapting itself constantly to better fit the driver’s behavioral patterns.
Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo
· Born out of the Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo from the million-selling “Gran Turismo” PlayStation game
· The real-life Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo is the first concept car of its range to be deployed to real-world race tracks as a fully functional vehicle.
· The e-tron Vision Gran Turismo is used at various Formula E venues to give guests a vivid impression of the future of electric mobility.
Besides the exciting car presentations “live” at the event, the “Gran Turismo Sport” PlayStation game pod has been set-up on-site for visitors to “drive” the car.
To experience the world of Audi or to know more, go to.