Sky Premium International, Singapore’s first members’ exclusive privilege services, has added more than 200 travel and dining merchants to its catalogue of partners. Discerning diners and savvy travellers can now experience award-winning establishments including Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts, critically acclaimed restaurant Chef’s Table by Stephan Zoisl, and much more.
Sky Premium, which held its soft launch in November last year, offers numerous bespoke privileges for members in the luxury and lifestyle arena – extending beyond loyalty rewards at 5% – 15% of members’ total spending.
- The deluxe perks are available across travel and dining merchants including The Residence Maldives, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Provisions@Dempsey and so on. At modern Chinese restaurant VLV Singapore, for instance, members gain complimentary entry for two to the VLV Lounge, along with a complimentary Signature Peking Duck dish with Set Menu orders.
- Industry tastemakers Allan Wu and Tan Min-Li helm Sky Premium’s elite Panel Advisors to assist with the curation for the final select group of merchants. The process also considers each establishment’s industry ranking and public sentiment – guaranteeing that only high-quality, distinguished brands are offered.
- Apart from the benefits received from merchants, members are invited to exclusive closed-door events – ranging from unique masterclasses to fashion shows and prestigious members’ parties, which have been hosted at elite venues like cruise ships.
- The full-year membership is priced at SGD$1,200 per annum. In 2018, Sky Premium will roll out its full portfolio of shopping and wellness merchants.
Promising to deliver unique experience tailored to Sky Premium International members, here are a few of the must -try bespoke privileges:
Silk Road Restaurant at Amara Singapore
-Members enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine with minimum spending of $150 as well as complimentary dessert for four people.
-Members gain complimentary entry for two to the VLV Lounge, along with a complimentary Signature Peking Duck dish with Set Menu orders.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
-Members enjoy exclusive rates on selected itineraries, with complimentary USD 1000 Shipboard Credit per Cabin, plus Loyalty Rewards equivalent to 10% of cruise fare.
The Residence Bintan
-Members enjoy exclusive rates for every booking, plus a complimentary upgrade to the next villa category.
The Residence Maldives
-Members enjoy special privileges across transfer and concierge services, including;
- Unpacking and Packing service by a dedicated butler
- Complimentary ironing of two items per person during the stay
- Complimentary scheduled transfer by buggy
- Complimentary Sunrise / Sunset yoga class
- Complimentary High Tea at overwater restaurant The Falhumaa
Sky Premium’s unique merchants are carefully curated through a stringent and comprehensive process.
Apart from the benefits received from merchants, members will receive a monthly newsletter announcing the latest perks available to them, in conjunction with a cheat sheet on the lifestyle industry’s latest happenings and insider news. Members also automatically earn a spot on the by-invitation-only guest list for a lineup of closed door and exclusive events.
More information is available at http://skypremium.com.sg.