Located at the heart of the hotel, Raffles Courtyard returns as the city’s social gathering space. Decked with a lushly landscaped bar, Raffles Courtyard is the ideal alfresco destination for after-work drinks with friends and colleagues. Complete with live entertainment and happy hour offers, Raffles Courtyard is the perfect respite away from the city’s hustle and bustle.
Offering a selection of exceptional cocktails, wines and beers, in addition to the famed Singapore Sling, Raffles Courtyard presents a selection of local craft beers, one of it being the Beach Rd. Pale Ale.
Made exclusively for Raffles Singapore in collaboration with local brewer Brewlander, Beach Rd. Pale Ale makes its debut together with the reopening of Raffles Courtyard.
Inspired by the tropical plantations which once surrounded Singapore, the inspiration behind the ale resonates deeply with the rich heritage of Raffles Hotel Singapore. Brewed with premium European malts, the ale is a masterful blend between aromatic hops of Chinook, Citra and Mosaic with fruit flavours such as mango, pine and citrus.
Raffles Courtyard also offers a series of summer cocktails and mocktails such as:
– Pine Bamboo Cooler – A luscious blend of light, fresh Manzanilla sherry, pineapple, fennel falernum and fragrant mint tea vermouth, resulting in an intense brew with the warmth of spice coupled with notes of lime, ginger and clove.
– Perry Cobbler – A summery and refreshing blend of pear, Sloe gin, polished Oloroso sherry and fruits of the season.
– Eastern & Oriental – A stunning, alcohol-free union of seedlip citrus and aromatic, orange blossom, citrus, whites and nutmeg.
Guests can also enjoy a tantalising spread of Southeast Asian bites and sharing plates, including Black Pepper Crab Rolls; where wok-fried black pepper crab are served in a house-made soft bun, as well as Nonya Kueh Pie Ti; a Peranakan dish in which crispy pastry shells are filled with caramelised pork, fresh coriander, red chilli and sesame seeds.
The refreshed Raffles Courtyard also seeks to introduce a series of programmes for the community, inviting them to experience the atmosphere and charming hospitality of Raffles. These include:
– Happy Hour – Welcoming all to Raffles Courtyard from 6.00 – 9.00 pm on weekdays with offers that includes Kirin Beer, selected house beverages (spirits and pours) and a selection of wines by the glass, at only $10++ each.
– Hospitality Night – Occurring every Monday, enjoy one-for-one off the drinks menu, all night long to our fellow hoteliers.
– Love Thy Neighbour – Centred in the heart of the city and bounded by four historical roads the Love Thy Neighbour programme welcomes each neighbour with two complimentary sticks of Satay with any first order of drinks. The neighbourhood of Raffles Courtyard includes North Bridge Road, Seah Street, Bras Basah Road and Beach Road.
For reservations, please contact the Raffles Service team at +65 6412 1816 or via email at email@example.com.
Opening Hours: Drinks: 12.00pm to 10.00pm Daily, with food served from 3.oopm onwards
Capacity: 140 Dress code: Casual Chic
Reservation Number: +65 6412 1816