Usher in a joyous Year of the Rat at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore with specially curated Celebrate Chinese New Year room package. Indulge in a luxurious stay in Marina Bay View Room, equipped with floor-to-ceilings windows that offer panoramic views of the city’s skyline. Look forward to a myriad of exciting happenings at one of the city’s largest Chinese New Year events, the River Hongbao festival at The Floating Platform, located just minutes away from the hotel. Enjoy the spectacular nightly firework displays, giant lantern installations, cultural performances, and tantalise your taste buds with an array of gastronomic delicacies at the festival’s food street. Up the ante of your stay with sumptuous meal at the hotel’s unique dining establishments or relish in a pampering spa retreat at The Spa.
· Daily Breakfast at Melt Café
· USD 50 dining or spa credits per stay (USD 100 dining or spa credits per stay for suite booking)
· Complimentary upgrade to next room category at time of reservation (subject to availability, upgrade will apply for room to room upgrade or suite to suite upgrade)
· Late check-out till 4pm (subject to room availability)
· Complimentary Wi-Fi access
· Valid for stays from 24 January to 9 February 2020.
· Room rates start from SGD 439 per night, subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +65 6885 3030