This January, usher in an auspicious Year of the Rat and indulge in a sumptuous spread of elegant dining experiences available at Millennium Hotels and Resorts (MHR) properties in Singapore. The Group’s diverse Chinese restaurants presents an extensive array of fortune feasts and enticing festive takeaways to help diners bask in the Lunar New Year spirit.
Vegetarian Poon Choi
Starring perennial Chinese favourites such as Prosperity Yu Sheng and Poon Choi, toast to a year of flavour and fortune in 2020. Highlights include:
- Tien Court – a multi-course menu of Chinese New Year delicacies, including an Auspicious Abalone and Bird Nest Yu Sheng, a warming medley of Braised Pork Shank with Sea Cucumber, Mushroom, Dried Oyster and Black Moss, and Tien Court’s Signature Tea Smoked Duck.
- Hua Ting Steamboat – Fortune Set Menus featuring fresh ingredients – including Dragon Tiger Grouper, Live Prawns, Bay Scallops, Nagano Pork Belly and Prawn Paste, alongside handmade items such as Sotong Doughnut and Prawn Paste with Fish Maw – in five flavoursome broths prepared from scratch daily.
- The Orchard Café – CNY Gastronomic Galore buffet features a spread of inspired epicurean delights such as “Fa Cai” BBQ Platter with Coin Jerky, Octopus Salad with “Yu Sheng” Pickle on Sour Peach Sauce, and Wok-fried Fragrance Singapore Chili Mud Crab with Deep-fried Flower Bun.
- Food Capital – Lunar New Year’s Eve Reunion Buffet includes Asian classics – such as Whole Seabass with Sambal and Chin Cha Loke and Faat Choy with Wolfberry – as well as Western favourites, like Slow Cooked Beef Short Rib with Homemade BBQ Sauce and Creamy Potato with Truffle.
- Café 2000 – Prosperity Seafood and Barbeque dinner buffet with impressive signature favourites like Pen Cai consisting of Braised Roast Pork, Black Moss, Mushrooms and Shrimps, barbeque highlights of Grilled Bak Kwa, succulent Seafood of Slipper Lobsters, Jumbo Red Leg Prawns, Ocean Scallops, Salmon Fillets and on CNY Eve, look out for the Roast Suckling Pig at the buffet counters.
- MEMO Café – a delightful line-up of western specials inspired by reunion dinner classics, featuring Crab Mille Feuille Salad with Tangerine Sauce, Tangerine and Walnut Salad with Feta, Pan Seared Duck Breast with Roasted Mushroom and Beets, and Tangerine Sauce, Pan Seared Salmon with Mandarin Orange Salsa, and a Mandarin Orange Mousse Cake.
- Fantastic Takeaways – At Hua Ting, select from a wide array of Yu Sheng, Nian Gao, specialty dishes of Hua Ting Fortune Pot, Barbecued Whole Suckling Pig and Hua Ting Signature Roasted Duck, as well as decadent snacks like Golden Pineapple Tart. For large parties, be spoilt for choice with an extensive menu of decadent Chinese New Year favourites available at Tien Court, including a complete no-fuss five-course Golden Fortune Set Menu.