Has your skin been experiencing dryness, showing enlarged pores or early signs of ageing? Too many times, the skin has been neglected and overdue for a facial because of busy schedules. All these lead to dry, dehydrated skin, which will further worsen the conditions of the skin.
Indulge your skincare routine with AsterSpring’s HydroDerm facial, a next generation of wet/dry microdermabrasion, that shows immediate visible improvement to your skin in no downtime.
Its system uses a controlled pressure and vacuum monitors to deliver a consistent and smooth microdermabrasion operation, resulting in a thoroughly exfoliated, brighter and vibrant complexion. The benefits of this system include a diamond tip exfoliation, liquid exfoliation, skin cooling and hydration.
With the diamond tip and liquid exfoliation, it provides a rapid age-defying improvement to the skin. The wet/dry microdermabrasion treatment is non-invasive, safe and gentle, which is suitable for all skin types. There is also no pain and downtime, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
The HydroDerm’s key benefits are to:
• Promote cell renewal by gently yet effectively exfoliate skin to reveal a vibrant, healthy and more youthful complexion
• Improve the appearance of aging skins as well as texture and clarity
• Minimise pores by regulating serum production, and reducing skin congestion
• Improves cellular health by enhancing skin absorptions of products
• Maximises skin hydration
• Lighten blemishes (post-acne scars and marks)
And HydroDerm is recommended for:
• Dull, oily, congested, stressed and tired skin
• Uneven skin texture
• Uneven skin tone, open pores, blemished skin and scars
• Phobia of extraction or low pain threshold
• Seeking a healthier skin complexion
The Hydroderm facial is available at all AsterSpring outlets, except Sembawang Shopping Centre and Suntec City, for S$320 (70 minutes).