Buckle up and start your engines, as race promoter Singapore GP Pte Ltd releases its highly anticipated tickets to the Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2020.
Tickets to the action-packed race weekend from 18 to 20 September 2020 will be available for sale in phases starting from today. Special discounts will be applied to six ticket categories across all zones of the Circuit Park in the early sale stages.
Patrons can enjoy up to 28% in savings during the Super Early Bird promotional period from 15 November to 3 December 2019, with prices for the available three-day ticket categories starting from S$268. More ticket categories will be released in the coming weeks. Regular prices will apply from 13 May 2020 onwards.
Patrons will be able to catch the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix and entertainment performances at the Marina Bay Street Circuit with a valid ticket for the relevant zones.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.singaporegp.sg. Tickets are also available via the hotline +65 6738 6738 as well as all authorised ticketing agents.
Singapore has successfully hosted a decade of night racing and Asia’s only street race on the Formula 1® calendar in the Republic since 2008. The Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix will continue to enthral crowds with its unique combination of night race action and world-class entertainment till 2021. See the world’s finest drivers go wheel-to-wheel under lights at speeds of up to 320km/h, threading the barriers around Singapore’s picturesque Marina Bay featuring a spectacular backdrop of iconic heritage buildings, modern architecture and a stunning skyline.
Interesting facts about the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix
- Held from 18 to 20 September 2020, the 13th edition of the sport’s original night race is scheduled to be the 16th round of the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship™ calendar.
- Ferrari won this year’s race with their first 1-2 finish of the season. It was also their first ever 1-2 finish in Singapore.
- Sebastian Vettel scored a record fifth victory in Singapore this year. It was the first race he had won in the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Kevin Magnussen of Haas set the fastest lap in the 2019 race with a timing of 1:42.301 on lap 58. He also holds the fastest lap record with a timing of 1:41.905 set in 2018.
- There were three Safety Cars during this year’s race, maintaining the event’s 100% record of Safety Car activations. In total, the Safety Car has appeared 21 times in the past 12 editions of the race.
- Trackside, 388 world-class artiste individuals from 17 countries performed more than 130 hours of entertainment across 10 stages in the Circuit Park over the race weekend this year.
- Headlining the 2019 entertainment line-up were Swedish House Mafia, Muse, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Gwen Stefani, Fatboy Slim, Hans Zimmer, as well as Toots and the Maytals.
- The 2019 event set a record for the second highest attendance in the event’s history, drawing 268,000 spectators to the Marina Bay Street Circuit over the three-day action-packed weekend.
- Singapore Airlines has extended its title sponsorship until 2021.
- The historic Anderson Bridge, which is an iconic feature on the Marina Bay Street Circuit, turns 110 years old in 2020.