ECOVACS ROBOTICS launched its latest floor cleaning robot DEEBOT 710, which is equipped with Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping technology to bring efficient, intelligent and powerful cleaning to users who are eager for a seamless Smart Home experience.
The Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping technology enables whole house mapping and systematic cleaning for the robot to complete cleaning commands without any omission. Other key features of the DEEBOT 710 include the Max Mode to tackle tough messes by increasing suction power by up to two times, and full integration with Google Home and Amazon Echo via the ECOVACS home App. Users can simply control the DEEBOT 710 by tapping on their smartphones or using voice command.
“ECOVACS ROBOTICS strives to provide efficient, intelligent and powerful household cleaning that enhance our consumers’ lifestyles,” said Jonathan Tang, Vice President of Global Channels of ECOVACS ROBOTICS. “With the brand new DEEBOT 710, we’ve our new mapping technology, the robot’s suction power and connectivity with smart devices so that users can enjoy an easy-to-use and comprehensive cleaning experience with optimal quality and at an affordable rate to suit their smart lifestyle and cleaning preferences.”
Efficient Cleaning with Whole House Mapping
Powered by Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology, DEEBOT 710 is equipped with an exclusive vision camera to achieve whole-house mapping and plan a systematic cleaning path which adapts to a user’s home to provide comprehensive floor cleaning. This means that the robot can complete cleaning commands without any omission or re-doing any areas of a user’s home. Users will receive a visual map to see how their cleaning task has been completed by DEEBOT 710, easy and visible
DEEBOT 710 also moves safely around a user’s home using its anti-drop sensors to clean around stairs, while its anti-collision sensors and soft cushion bumpers enable the robot to avoid obstacles and protect users’ furniture.
Powerful Cleaning with Max Mode
The Max Mode tackles all kinds of mess in various environments by increasing suction power by up to two times, which provides a deeper clean for both hard surface floors and carpets. Users can worry less about those stubborn messes on the floors of their kitchen, living room, bathroom or bedroom. Other cleaning modes include Auto and Spot for general cleaning and cleaning specific areas or edges respectively.
DEEBOT 710’s 2600mAh Lithium battery has a 110-minute working time once fully charged; when battery power gets low, the robot automatically goes back to its charging dock to recharge. DEEBOT 710 also boasts a one-touch button for users to command it to start cleaning in Auto Mode. These new futures enable a fully automated user experience.
Intelligent Cleaning with Integrated Smart Home Experience
Users can now take full control of their robot vacuum directly through the ECOVACS Home App, from productivity-driven consumers who want scheduled and thorough cleaning, to gadget enthusiasts who wish to monitor and receive updates of their robot’s cleaning progress. With the ECOVACS Home App, users can set a cleaning schedule for daily cleaning, choose between multi cleaning modes, and receive visual maps for monitoring a clean.
Starting a new cleaning schedule is as easy as just a few taps on the smartphone. As DEEBOT 710 is compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo, it allows for more convenience and interactions between users and their robot with voice command. By managing all their gadgets, devices and home appliances in a Smart Home, users can now truly be the boss of their homes.
Pricing and Availability
ECOVACS DEEBOT 710
Efficient robot that cleans your entire floor
The most prominent features of the DEEBOT 710 Floor Cleaning Robot include the brand new Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology, the Max Mode and full integrated connectivity to Google Home and Amazon Echo. With the Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology, DEEBOT 710 can map a user’s entire home in a systematic cleaning pattern to guarantee full coverage and avoid missing or re-doing any areas. Users will be able to see how the cleaning task has been completed with a clean report map. The ECOVACS Home App also allows users to schedule a clean, choose between cleaning modes, monitor the cleaning process and more, which means more control over the robot and the area it cleans.
The Max Mode allows DEEBOT 710 to clean the toughest messes on both hard floors and carpets by increasing suction power by up to two times when needed. This function can provide thorough and systematic cleaning to meet users’ needs and a main brush for deep cleaning. Max Mode and other cleaning modes can be easily controlled via the ECOVACS Home App resulting in a more efficient clean.
Besides the ECOVACS Home App, DEEBOT 710 is also compatible with both Google Home and Amazon Echo for a complete Smart Home experience. With just a few taps on a smartphone or voice control, the robot comes with more flexibility than ever when users give cleaning instructions, or when they want to receive real-time reporting of the cleaning status.
Key Features – DEEBOT 710
• Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology: With Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (VSLAM) enabled by DEBBOT 710’s camera, Smart Navi™ 2.0 Mapping Technology allows the robot to map and plan an efficient cleaning path in a systematic cleaning pattern to avoid missing or re-doing any areas. Users will receive a virtual map and cleaning result on the ECOVACS Home App once the robot completes its cleaning cycle
• Stair Safety Technology: DEEBOT 710 moves safely around a user’s home using anti-drop sensors to clean around stairs without the risk of falling
• Anti-Collision System: The smart anti-collision sensors and soft protective bumpers keeps your furniture safe.
• Powerful Cleaning Mode: DEEBOT 710’s is equipped with Max mode, which tackles particularly stubborn messes by increasing suction power by up to two times; Max mode works on both hard surface floors and carpets
• Other Cleaning Modes: DEEBOT 710 comes with more cleaning modes to tackle all kinds of mess in various environments
o Auto mode for general cleaning
o Spot mode for intensive cleaning
• High-Efficiency Filter: DEEBOT 710’s high-efficiency filter can reduce airborne triggers associated with allergies and asthma
• Automatic Charging: DEEBOT 710’s 2600mAh Lithium battery has a 110-minute working time once fully charged; when battery power gets low, the robot automatically goes back to its charging dock to recharge
• Control DEEBOT Anytime, Anywhere: The ECOVACS Home App can be used to set a cleaning schedule, choose cleaning modes, monitor a clean and much more
o Schedule cleaning: With a time-scheduling function, users can simply set a time for DEEBOT 710 to clean regularly, for any time slot on any day for up to ten times a week
o Multi cleaning modes: Users can set multiple cleaning modes including Auto, Max, Spot and Edge, all of which are adjustable via the ECOVACS App. Users can also control and monitor cleaning processes to prevent it from wandering off to restricted areas
o Monitor cleaning progress: Users will receive a virtual map and cleaning result on the ECOVACS App once the robot completes its cleaning cycle
• Auto Start at One Touch: Use DEEBOT 710’s one-touch button to command it to start cleaning automatically
• Smart Home/Speaker integration: DEEBOT 710 is fully integrated with Google Home and Amazon Echo via the ECOVACS App. Users can simply control the DEEBOT 710 by tapping on their smartphones or using voice command.