Building on its reputation for redefining hospitality and Phuket’s global appeal as a world-class resort destination, the award-winning Banyan Tree Group is introducing Dhawa Phuket to Singaporean buyers.
Located within the well-established Laguna Phuket integrated resort complex, the mixed-use development represents the Dhawa brand’s debut in Southeast Asia, following resorts in Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba and Jinshanling Great Wall in China.
“Banyan Tree has been in this business for over 30 years, so we have a wealth of experience to draw from. We have noticed a growing number of design-savvy buyers and travellers who actively seek out stylish and distinctive experiences in the most appealing global destinations such as Phuket. Following a successful opening in Cuba and soon to be opened China property, it’s only fitting that we introduce the Dhawa brand at our flagship integrated resort Laguna Phuket where Banyan Tree was born,” said Mr. Stuart Reading, Head of Property Development, Banyan Tree Group.
The arrival of the Dhawa brand adds a new dimension to the award-winning destination, where a wide selection of sought-after leisure options. The complex offers residents and guests unlimited combinations of appealing activities, surrounded by five-star resorts and a myriad of leisure facilities, all easily accessible via the Laguna inter-resort shuttle and boat service. Dhawa Phuket looks out over a tranquil lagoon at the gateway to Laguna Phuket and on the doorstep of the popular shopping and dining complex Boat Avenue.
Investors in Dhawa Phuket can opt to participate in the rental programme, which allows them to maximise returns by having their unit professionally managed by the Dhawa. Owners also enjoy a certain amount of complimentary use per year, adding a significant lifestyle return to the overall investment proposition.
Dhawa Phuket offers a choice of one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. The one-bedroom units measure from 35 to 41 sqm and come with a choice of layouts. Offering added privacy and space, the 54 sqm two-bedroom units are tucked away in the corners of each building.
All the units comprise a master bedroom, bathroom with shower cubicle, a private balcony, living, dining, and kitchen areas. The design excellence is clearly displayed, with intelligent layouts that maximise every inch of floor space.
Situated on the edge of a lagoon is The Clubhouse with an infinity edge lap pool inviting residents and guests to enjoy a refreshing swim under the tropical skies. An added gym, restaurant, bar and expansive terrace area provide space to socialise, unwind and recharge. Additionally, a dedicated beach facility next to Xana Beach Club provides further lifestyle options to Dhawa Phuket owners.
A world of privileges and rewards awaits all owners of Dhawa Phuket, including complimentary membership of The Sanctuary Club, which offers worldwide discounts and privileges including access to a large portfolio of properties within the Banyan Tree network worldwide.
“Laguna Phuket, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2017, has evolved into a thriving destination of resorts and residential communities, offering a safe and peaceful tropical environment for travellers and residents alike in exclusive Bangtao Bay. The enduring appeal of Laguna Phuket with its beautiful surroundings, warm Thai hospitality, and connectivity via the newly upgraded Phuket International Airport, makes perfect sense that Laguna Phuket is the ideal place to live and invest,” said Mr. Reading.
Dhawa Phuket prices start from just THB 4.9 million/SGD 213,000 with deferred payment plans of up to 5 years available and a special launch promotion of 5% fixed return for 5 years.
Singapore investors interested in Dhawa Phuket have the chance to meet with project representatives and property consultants from Banyan Tree Group Phuket, who will be available for individual appointments on Saturday 4 August and Sunday 5 August from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Singapore & Thailand rooms (level 5), Hilton Singapore.
For more information on this exclusive property showcase, or to arrange a private appointment, please contact Singapore Toll free 800-852-3990 email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
Some details on the development:
· The first of the Dhawa brands in Southeast Asia, Dhawa Phuket is an integrated mixed-use development, made up of three low-rise apartment buildings and a hotel, located at the gateway of Laguna Phuket.
· Dhawa Phuket looks out over a tranquil lagoon at the gateway to Laguna Phuket and on the doorstep of the popular shopping and dining complex Boat Avenue.
· Dhawa Phuket will include 3 low-rise buildings comprising 390 units in total:
- Each low-rise building contains 130 units each
- 93 one-bedroom units (35-41 sqm), with both resort and urban-style layouts
- 31 two-bedroom units (54 sqm), positioned on the end of each building for added privacy
- All units feature living, dining and kitchen areas, bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and private balconies
- Exclusive owner’s facility by Xana Beach Club
- Complimentary membership of The Sanctuary Club
· Features of Dhawa Phuket will include:
- Access to the Clubhouse which is located on the lagoon edge, with a view overlooking the Boat Avenue – amenities include an infinity edge lap pool, bar and restaurant, fitness gym and expansive terrace area
- Complimentary shuttle bus transport service to Laguna Phuket
- Bespoke maintenance for individual owners such as housekeeping/maid service, routine and preventative maintenance, handyman service etc.